- To provide our clients with services of quality, and optimum turnaround times,
- To increase the safety of orthodontic devices by reducing both allergic risk and the duration of treatments,
- To enhance the performance of orthodontic devices,
- To promote sustainable development by providing products which can be refurbished or reprocessed with no reduction in quality,
- To respect the environment by avoiding all emissions of toxic by-products,
- To support the health economy by limiting the cost of products whilst making no concessions on quality,
- To work closely with the relevant authorities to minimise risks associated with orthodontic devices and to increase their quality,
- To help orthodontists to implement quality systems specific to their particular practice.
Reasons to choose us:
- Our group has served orthodontists for more than 37 years. The time we give to a client is not limited by the amount of business they do with us, but is driven by our willingness to respond to their every request within our field of expertise. The loyalty of our clients over three decades is the measure of our professionalism,
- Our business applies quality management systems in each of our areas of expertise,
- We regularly carry out client satisfaction surveys to improve our services, and we listen and respond to the needs of practitioners,
- Comparative studies carried out on our processes confirm their high level of quality.